GOInternational Finland is A Nordic International Accelerator, one of its kind in Finland. Our mission is to create a platform of co-creation between Nordic innovations and emerging markets.
As an active ecosystem builder, we work with value-driven companies who are solving global problems in our focus areas: EduTech, HealthTech, Smart Cities & FinTech.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an action-oriented team-player, having good knowledge of the Finnish business scene and familiar with start-up & SME environment.
You have a lot of energy and are creative, data-driven and interested in analytics. You are proficient with digital marketing and social media tools, such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Mailchimp and WordPress. You have good communication skills and are not afraid to interact with people. At GOInternational Finland you will have a cross-functional role, where you will be working closely with marketing and sales. Your goal is to grow GOInternational’s business. It is expected that you can create marketing material and implement strategies for the global market. It is a big plus if you have experience in working at start-ups.
In addition, GOInternational runs events throughout the year. It will be your responsibility to promote these events through our social media channels and through forging partnerships which will help the company reach its strategic goals.
- Being able to grow KPIs
- Analysing the data
- Driving traffic to our website, landing pages and social media
- Working on a lean start-up process
- Prioritising and optimizing growth channels
- Scaling and automating growth processes
- Creating viral growth
- Being able to conduct A/B tests
- Being able to communicate with the rest of the team
- Experience in marketing (Inbound, Outbound)
- Interest in Analytics / Data-driven
- Proficiency in: WordPress, and Photoshop are a must, anything else is a plus
- Full use of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and MailChimp
- Good digital video production (recording and editing) and photography skills
- Ability to produce marketing materials (logos, brochures, etc.) is an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in Finnish and English including editing and copywriting
- Being result-oriented
- Creative persona with passion for learning
- Being social and understanding user´s behaviour
- Great independent working skills and team working skills with intercultural competence to respect diversity and perform excellently in international/ multicultural working environments.
As the company operates on a lean process, some tasks might change or be added to your responsibilities based on your competencies and desire that you will prove.
WHAT WE OFFER
GOInternational Finland provides you an opportunity to closely work with our network of top entrepreneurs, start-ups and leading Finnish corporations. You will work alongside a like-minded international team of international specialists, as a business development partner and a core part of our management team, in an innovative and professional co-working space in the very center of Helsinki.
The position is not only internships but we expect you to take ownership of your projects, giving you the opportunity to bring innovative ideas into practice and see them through first hand.
Want to be part of a quickly growing, dynamic, global team? Get to work with highly innovative companies. Learn what it takes to internationalise companies in the age of connectivity. Then GOInternational Finland is the right company for you!
Send us your application TODAY or no later than June 30. The position is expected to start from the beginning of August. We will proceed with the recruitment process as soon as the suitable candidates have been found.