GOInternational Finland is A Nordic International Accelerator, one of its kind in Finland. Our mission is to create a platform of co-creation between Nordic innovations and emerging markets.
As an active ecosystem builder, we work with value-driven companies who are solving global problems in our focus areas: EduTech, HealthTech, Smart Cities & FinTech.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an action-oriented team-player, having good knowledge of the Finnish business scene and familiar with start-up & SME environment.
Working with innovative companies in the international market requires a very multi-faceted set of service offerings. GOInternational is a go-to-market service provider, meaning that we develop market entry plans and execute the first level of implementation. As a project coordinator, you understand the strategic goals of the company and seek for key partners. You will be working for the clients and with the clients in order to develop tailored business models in accordance with their needs and goals, delivering the company’s value proposition through the services GOInternational Finland offers. You will be sitting together with our CEO in business meetings and conduct negotiations with potential clients and partners. This position involves the development of partnerships which can be used as sales channels, to build an ecosystem—GOInternational’s goal that encompasses co-creation and innovation.
- Action-oriented individuals who can think on their feet
- High spirit of initiative and motivation, proactive and keen to learn
- Invested in career progression aligned with internationalisation and business development
- Able to connect across cultures and understand the challenges when dealing with multicultural business environment
- Excellent entrepreneurial sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Ready to learn everything about the start-up environment and the potential of the emerging markets
- Understand the multi-faceted economic environment where start-ups and SMEs operate
- Excellent communication skills, excellent Finnish and English speaking and writing skills
- Great independent working skills and team working skills with intercultural competence to respect diversity and perform excellently in an international/ multicultural working environment
As the company operates on a lean process, some tasks might change or be added to your responsibilities based on your competencies and desire that you will prove.
WHAT WE OFFER
GOInternational Finland provides you an opportunity to closely work with our network of top entrepreneurs, start-ups and leading Finnish corporations. You will work alongside a like-minded international team of international specialists, as a business development partner and a core part of our management team, in an innovative and professional co-working space in the very center of Helsinki.
The position is not only internships but we expect you to take ownership of your projects, giving you the opportunity to bring innovative ideas into practice and see them through first hand.
Want to be part of a quickly growing, dynamic, global team? Get to work with highly innovative companies. Learn what it takes to internationalise companies in the age of connectivity. Then GOInternational Finland is the right company for you!
Send us your application TODAY or no later than August 15. The position is expected to start from the end of August. We will proceed with the recruitment process as soon as the suitable candidates have been found.